Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Real Housewives of Everywhere

So I have an obsession with The Real Housewives of Everywhere right now.  Not sure what I get out of it or the damage that it does to me but I know I enjoy sidling up to my previously sleepy TV and cozying up with the remote. I think there is a direct correlation to how I’m feeling about my body, my brain and myself and how much crap-ality TV I watch. When I’m even and in love with me, I could care less about television. I don’t watch for weeks at a time. Apparently right now I’m feeling less than pleased with where the holidaze have left me. I long for the vegan goodies I’ve made with my family and find myself perusing the naughty food aisle at the market. So for now, it’s Andy Cohen and the drink throwing, cat-fighting women of gated communities everywhere.


No comments: